Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 9:07 AM
Monday, August 4, 2014
The Oregon Coast is home to many great seafood restaurants. From the clam chowder and shrimp to the
1. Mo’s is one of the best known seafood restaurants on the Oregon Coast. There are two of the restaurants in Newport, and the other locations are Florence, Lincoln City, Cannon Beach, and Otter Rock. The first restaurant opened in Newport. One of the best items to get at the restaurant is the clam chowder, and this clam chowder base can be shipped to you. There are other items like Mo’s chowder bowls and gifts to order online. Residents and visitors in Oregon enjoy having meal at a Mo’s location.
2. Ecola Seafoods Restaurant & Market can be found in Cannon Beach. The majority of the seafood at the restaurant is seafood from the Pacific Ocean. Seafood includes the fresh Oregon shrimp meat and the whole cooked crab. Many Cannon Beach locals enjoy the clam chowder at Ecola Seafoods. You can purchase items like fresh seafood, Oregon jams, and kitchen gadgets as gifts. Consider visiting the restaurant while vacationing in Cannon Beach.
3. Local Ocean Seafoods is a great restaurant in Newport. Enjoy beautiful views of the Yaquina Bay Bridge, the bay, and the harbor while visiting the restaurant. The menu has a variety of items including fish tacos, crab cakes, oyster and spinach salad, black cod, and homemade ice cream. Make sure to check out the Local Ocean Seafoods’ fish market as well.
4. The Bandon Fish Market is located in Bandon in the southern part of Oregon’s coast. The Bandon Fish Market has been serving seafood for more than 28 years. The restaurant is best known for its Fish n’Chips. This meal has a custom batter and is served with fries and either coleslaw or garlic toast. Other menu items include the calamari basket, the jumbo prawns, the steamer clams, and the grilled salmon sandwich.
5. The Luna Sea Fish House in downtown Yachats is a great restaurant to visit on the Oregon Coast. Menu items include the wild king salmon, the halibut and chips, an oyster sandwich, and the breakfast items like pancakes. Canned items from the Luna Sea Fish House can be shipped. You might want to visit this excellent restaurant while staying in a Yachats vacation rental during Oregon vacations.
If you are interested in learning more about Oregon Coast restaurants, contact Oregon Beach Vacations today. We can provide you with more recommendations regarding restaurants on the Oregon Coast so you can decide which restaurants to visit during your Oregon vacations. Let us help you with your vacation planning needs, and you can enjoy your Oregon vacations near the beaches of Oregon!
Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 9:02 AM
Friday, August 1, 2014
Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 7:08 AM
Monday, July 14, 2014
Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 7:22 AM
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 7:18 AM
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 7:15 AM
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Posted by Oregon Beach Vacations at 6:58 AM