Last Updated November 30th, 2022
1. Collection of Personal Information
Company collects personal information when you fill out an online form that is submitted to Company via a Company web site, including, but not limited to, those forms requesting information about Company or any of our properties, or requests for someone at Company to contact you. The submission forms require you to provide contact information (such as name and e-mail address), and in some cases ask for other optional information (such as your phone number, home address and contact preferences).
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Agents. Company employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., creating and maintaining the Company web sites, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service) (“Agents”). Our Agents will have access to personally identifiable information solely to perform their functions and provide their services to Company, and for no other purpose.
- Business Transfers. As Company continues to develop our business, Company may sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Thus, if Company or a subsidiary Company controls, sells substantially all of its assets, or is acquired by another entity, customer information may be one of the transferred assets and you agree that you consent to such transfer.
3. Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” contains nothing that could identify you personally. Company may collect such Non-Personal Information, such as demographic and profile data, through the Company sites. Company may aggregate Non-Personal Information and share it with our affiliated companies and other third parties.
Company uses physical, logical, and procedural security measures to protect the information you provide to Company. However, while Company uses commercially reasonable steps to protect the personal information you provide to Company from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, you accept that no Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients.
In order to opt-out of future e-mails on a given topic, you should click on the UNSUBSCRIBE link that is available at the bottom of each message. This will halt future communications for that specific function. Company will process your opt-out request promptly, but it may take up to two weeks for the request to be processed through our systems and you may receive communications from Company during that period. To re-subscribe, you may return to the relevant Web site and resubmit the request form.
6. IP Address
Company uses your Internet protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server, as well as to administer the Company sites. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Company may use your IP address to help protect ourselves and our partners from fraud. For system administration purposes, Company also logs IP server addresses and catalogues traffic patterns through the Company sites. However, Company does not link this information to users’ personal information.
This Web site may contain links to other web sites that are operated or owned by third parties. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another web site. Company encourages you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours. Company is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party web sites, and you use them at your own risk.
9. Modification And Notification Of Changes
10. Age Restriction
Company does not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen, please ask your parents to use the Company web sites. Please do not submit any personal information or details if you are under the age of eighteen.
11. Contacting Us